Posted on July 3, 2018
Today we are happy to announce we have successfully finalized phase-1 of our beta-test! We are very gratefull for all the input our beta-testers have given us. Your comments, remarks and error-messages have been much appreciated and there have been a lot of (small) changes made as per your input. Thanks again guys!
Now it is time to enter into our second phase, in which we plan to enroll more physical servers to a number of datacenters. Together with our datacenter partner Alticom we will be selecting mediatower locations in the Netherlands to install our servers. We have planned for this to take a few more weeks and are looking to be fully operational after the summer holidays.
In the meantime, feel free to use YOKdata and send us your feedback!
- Update on YOKdata functionality
- Another new partner : SysOwl Services (India)
- New partner : Privacy Virtuoso (India)
- Integration with Cloud Inet Password Manager
- YOKdata lay-out update and new functions!
- New partner : Digital Forensics Hub
- New share function available!
- YOKC-coin sales extended with new buy options
- Launch of our own coin for YOKdata